|.Release information v7.8||7.8.1|
This release contains bugfixes
- Fixed: saving the correct order of columns in the List of Colums component interface.
Using the scripting API, the order of columns is the same as the list of columns in Integrate Developer.
|.Release information v7.8||7.8.0|
This release contains features and bugfixes
- Fixed upgrade issue when table could not be created because a view still exists
- Fixed upgrade issue when mandatory fields are not changed correctly
|.Release information v7.7.10||7.7.10|
This release contains important bugfixes
Fixed crash when RDP connection was lost while Integrate was running
- Fixed crash when column was added and Advanced Mapping on the same table was open
- Fixed an issue with opening the wrong component using the menu item "Open in new window"
- Fixed refreshing issues when component are open
- Fixed context menu bug where components are being added every second
- Fixed issues with upgrade_db.sql dropping non existing temp tables
- Fixed scrolling issues on Slave/History views
- Fixed an issue where you could delete a column from the excel loader mapping
- Fixed collate issues with History Component for SQL Server
- Fixed resizing issue in Project Overview
- Fixed issue with wrong datatype being used in generated Delta View in History Component for SQL Server
- Fixed issue with selecting single column parameter value