|.Release information v3.6||3.6.1|
- Oracle: Fixed incorrectly bypassing constraints on Indexes Organized Tables
|.Release information v3.5||3.5.0|
Revamped Auto Classify/Suggest System
We've analyzed a lot of templates to improve our auto classify / suggest system. We've made this feature more intelligent which will make it possible to get better classifications right from the start. The new suggest function requires a start table and optional some other tables that are classified as subset. Based on those classifications, the rest of the data model will be automatically be classified as subset or full.
Other features, improvements and bugfixes
- Added audit report when deploying using DATPROF Runtime
- Added sort option on classification warnings
- Copy table names from classification lists
- Added new logo's and icons
- Added last save date to statusbar
- Added search box for scripts
- The list of scripts in the script editor is now resizable
- Removed confirmation popup after each save
- Removed beta flag for Postgres support
- Removed connection/schema map restriction for generating for Runtime
- Fixed issue with before/after table scripts on Runtime
- Fixed the corrects oracle hint on Oracle Beta queries
- Fixed SQL Server Direct Access optimalisation for Runtime
- Fixed deployment window for PostgreSQL
- Fixed copy action for table classified as full (Oracle/Runtime)
- Fixed issue with technical append (Runtime)
- Fixed parallel issues with bypass objects
- Fixed issue with Foreign keys containing Datetime datatypes
- Fixed FK validation for tables that are classified as unused (Runtime)
Important: When generating applications for Runtime, Subset 3.5.0 requires Runtime 3.17 or higher. Also PostgreSQL templates require Runtime to be executed.
|.Release information v3.4||3.4.0|
The new DATPROF Subset 3.4 now supports subsetting PostgreSQL databases! Users can directly import meta data into DATPROF Subset and use the advanced classification system and the subset algorithm to extract small subsets from large PostgreSQL production databases. The powerful bypass system makes it possible to directly deploy the subset into the test environment. Synchronize meta data between your template and database, to stay up-to-date.
Generate your PostgreSQL template for Runtime to deploy and provision the right test data at the right moment. Runtime supports scheduling, automating and deploying your subsets to multiple environments at once in parallel.
Other improvements and bugfixes
- Fixed visualisation issues
- Fixed schema mapping issues
- Fixed issues with aliases that could be longer than 30 characters (Oracle Beta only)
- Fixed issues with missing additional conditions on foreign keys (Oracle Beta only)
- Using templates for Runtime generation
Important: When generating applications for Runtime, Subset 3.4.0 requires Runtime 3.17 or higher. PostgreSQL templates require Runtime to be executed.
|.Release information v3.3||3.3.3|
This release contains improvements and bugfixes
- Added beta license option added
- Added secondary code generator for faster and more efficient subset queries for Oracle
(Available with beta license key)
- Fixed issues with recreating indexes on SQL Server (Runtime)
- Fixed truncate table issue when view contains schema binding(SQL Server)
- Fixed database link issue with connecting to SID (Oracle)
- Fixed issue with existing database link (Oracle)
- Fixed iteration issue on SQL Server and Runtime
Important: When generating applications for Runtime, Subset 3.3.3 requires Runtime 3.12 or higher.
Important: Some releases can contain experimental features which will not affect existing functionality and can be tried out with a special beta license key.
Please contact DATPROF to get access to beta/experimental features.
|.Release information v3.3||3.3.2|
This release contains only bugfixes
- Fixed issues with deadlocks by parallel recreating of indexes
- Fixed bypass errors on SQL Server with long object names (Runtime)
- Fixed SQLPS dependency when running on Runtime
|.Release information v3.3.1||3.3.1|
This release contains an important bugfix
- Fixed issue with missing data length after first template upgrade
Important: When generating applications for Runtime, Subset 3.3.1 requires Runtime 3.10.1 or higher